Our product is a perfect introductory supplementary food for your baby. Rice and moong porridges are traditionally and since ages, being used as supplementary introductory foods for babies. Our product is designed to cater to the busy life style of working moms. Just boil some water, add our product, form the mixture into a smooth pap and a healthy serving for the baby is ready within few minutes.
Add some pure ghee and salt if needed to enhance the taste (Salt is not recommended for babies less than 1 year of age). It is easy to swallow and you can adjust the thickness of the pap by adding or reducing water as per your babies liking, increase the thickness of the pap as your baby starts growing. It is difficult to find healthy baby food while travelling, just carry a hot water thermos and you can instantly satiate your babies hunger during your wanderlust.
Ingredients: Organic – White rice, Yellow Moong Dal, Cumin, Coriander, Turmeric.
Traditional and healthy baby food.
Made from Certified Organic Whole Grains and pulses.
No cooking needed, just add hot water and a small amount of ghee (optional). Mix well to form it into a smooth pap and feed your little one.
Nutritious and Easy to digest.
Vegan & Gluten Free Product. 100% chemical free food.
No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours used.
Shelf life is of 6 months from the date of manufacture.
Our product is best for your baby as it is Certified Organic.
- Sanitize your hands before preparing food for your baby. Thoroughly clean all the utensils used to prepare baby food.
- Add 2 tablespoon of the mix to 100ml boiling hot water.
- Mix thoroughly to remove clumps and get a smooth pap. Add extra water if needed.
- Serve when lukewarm; add ghee and dry fruit powder to enhance the taste.
- Serve immediately.
- Discard leftovers.
Storage: Transfer the contains immediately to an air tight container after opening thr product. Refrigerate the product to increase shelf life.
* Add salt if needed. Salt is not recommended for babies less than 1 year of age. Adjust the thickness of the pap by adding or reducing water as per your babies taste preferences, increase the thickness of the pap as your baby starts growing.